Carnegie Hall’s Explorers are a vibrant group of music enthusiasts dedicated to exploring diverse musical genres in various settings. From intimate chamber concerts in private homes to lively celebrations in Carnegie Hall’s Weill Music Room, Explorers experience the best of the musical spectrum. Join the Explorers on a journey of discovery across New York City and connect with a passionate musical community.
NOTE: Due to the ongoing pandemic, we are unfortunately unable to offer in-person benefits at this time. We are providing members with exclusive digital content to complement Carnegie Hall’s new online offerings. From live interviews and performances to education programs, archived concerts, and curated playlists, there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
In this time of unprecedented uncertainty, member support has never been more crucial to ensuring the future of our iconic institution. Please help us look forward to when we can all enjoy live music together again—become a member today.
Benefits of Membership
- Complimentary invitation for two to the Annual Explorers Soirée
- Complimentary invitation for two to a private dinner, followed by a concert in Stern Auditorium / Perelman Stage
- Complimentary invitation for two to a private musical performance and reception in the home of a Carnegie Hall Patron
- Dedicated Patron Desk to arrange tickets and accommodate special requests
- Advance notice of all concerts and special events, including formal invitations to gala benefits
- Your name listed in each issue of Playbill and in the Annual Report
- Access to the Shorin Club Room, a private Patrons-only lounge
- Other events and special membership benefits all season long
$5,000 (Special introductory rate of $3,000)
Sana H. Sabbagh, Founder
Tara and Riad Abrahams
Veronica Bulgari and Stephan Haimo
Jennifer and Barry Chaiken
Kimberly T. Hastie
List current as of August 7, 2019
Marjory and John Lewin
Georgia S. Shreve
Gregory St. John and Gary McKay
Pia and Jimmy Zankel