In alignment with Carnegie Hall’s mission to bring the transformative power of music to the widest possible audience, Notables Japan was launched in November 2015 as the Hall’s first-ever overseas philanthropic group in support of its education and social impact programs. Notables Japan was borne out of and inspired by its New York sister program, Notables, made up of young music lovers who support music and music education.
Notables Japan is expanding Carnegie Hall’s world-class programs in Japan, and hosts special music events to inspire the next generation of music lovers and music education supporters.
- A membership welcome gift from Carnegie Hall
- Invitations to annual membership events organized by Notables Japan
- Invitations to concerts, cocktail parties, a private behind-the-scenes tour, and exclusive events
- Two complimentary tickets to the Annual Notable Occasion hosted by Nicola Bulgari in New York City
- Four complimentary tickets to selected performances at Carnegie Hall (transferable to family, friends, and clients)
Stay tuned for more exciting events hosted by Notables Japan.
On June 15, members of Notables Japan and friends enjoyed a one-of-a-kind collaborative performance featuring Japanese cellist, Hitomi Niikura and award-winning artist, Aerosyn-Lex Mestrovic.
On December 20, members of Notables Japan and friends enjoyed an exclusive performance from Seiji Okamoto, winner of the 19th annual JS Bach and 60th National Japanese Student Music Competitions.
Carnegie Hall Notables Japan Executive Committee
Justin Turkat, Chairman
Sota Nakazawa, Vice Chairman
Cody Franchetti, Co-Chair Emeritus
Carnegie Hall Notables Japan Steering Committee
Reiri Kojima, PhD