Become a Patron
Unlock exclusive access to our Patrons-only lounge, and enjoy complimentary refreshments before concerts and during intermissions, priority ticket handling through a dedicated Patron Desk, and invitations to members-only events.
Need help selecting a membership level? Here are some suggestions!
NOTE: Due to the ongoing pandemic, we are unfortunately unable to offer in-person benefits at this time. We are providing members with exclusive digital content to complement Carnegie Hall’s new online offerings. From live interviews and performances to education programs, archived concerts, and curated playlists, there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
In this time of unprecedented uncertainty, member support has never been more crucial to ensuring the future of our iconic institution. Please help us look forward to when we can all enjoy live music together again—become a member today.
- Invitation for two to a complimentary dinner and concert at Carnegie Hall
- Patron Desk assistance for the purchase of house seats to Carnegie Hall presentations
- Access to the Shorin Club Room, a private, Patrons-only lounge, for every Carnegie Hall–presented concert in Stern Auditorium / Perelman Stage
- Priority handling of requests for seating upgrades with subscription orders
- Advance notice of all Carnegie Hall-presented concerts and special events, including formal invitations to gala benefits
- Listing in each issue of Playbill and in the Annual Report
- 20 complimentary passes to Open Working Rehearsals
- Exclusive Meet the Artist events
$3,000$2,630 tax deductible Join
Not ready to become a member? As a nonprofit organization, Carnegie Hall relies on the generosity of each generation of music lovers to help us continue to fulfill our mission—to ensure that all people have access to great music. Click here to support with a gift of your choice.